Complaints Procedures

Please click here to access our School's Complaints Procedures.


Making a Complaint

Discuss your concern with the class teacher or member of staff concerned. Most concerns can be addressed at this stage.

If you are still unhappy, contact the school to arrange an appointment to discuss your concerns with the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.


Taking Unresolved Complaints Further

You can make a formal complaint in writing to:

Governor Support
Level 4
Civic Centre
West Street

Complaints for the Local Authority - Senior Complaints Officer

  • Delivery of the National Curriculum
  • The provision of religious education and collective worship (with the exception of church (aided) schools)
  • School admissions or exclusions
  • Special educational needs assessments
  • Child protection issues and allegations of child abuse

Senior Children's Complaints Officer

For complaints handled by the local authority.

Level 12
Civic Centre
West Street

Tel 0161 770 1129

Government Advice About School Complaints