Making a Complaint
Discuss your concern with the class teacher or member of staff concerned. Most concerns can be addressed at this stage.
If you are still unhappy, contact the school to arrange an appointment to discuss your concerns with the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.
Taking Unresolved Complaints Further
You can make a formal complaint in writing to:Governor Support
Complaints for the Local Authority - Senior Complaints Officer
- Delivery of the National Curriculum
- The provision of religious education and collective worship (with the exception of church (aided) schools)
- School admissions or exclusions
- Special educational needs assessments
- Child protection issues and allegations of child abuse
Senior Children's Complaints Officer
For complaints handled by the local authority.
Tel 0161 770 1129
Government Advice About School Complaints
Please select from the following links: